Sunday, March 8, 2015

today was


maybe life is about today
today with 80 days left until graduation
today when we visited him at the hospital
today and Beto's runs and buying chapstick because I can never seem to actually finish a stick before I lose it
today and the call you didn't make and the email I didn't send and the adventures we didn't go on
today and one less today until july 22
today and one less hour of sleep
today that started this morning at 12:00 am and how I wasted  10 hours and 14 minutes of it sleeping
today and there is only one of those, of these
today and life starts now
today.

2 comments:

  1. I think youre right. Life is about today. And today is whatever we make of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the construction of this post. "Today and" - it felt different.

    ReplyDelete