Sunday, April 12, 2015

confessions

......

one time I snuck out of Be The Change and made out with my boyfriend

I painted on my nails how much I missed you but I was talking to another guy the entire time

he asked me to Prom but I said I'd already been asked

my best friend and I decided to call you snot. and we have ever since

I thought your younger brother was hotter and so much for fun to flirt with than you but I dated you because you were older

I told you I didn't want my hair to be cut but really I just didn't want you to cut it

I was ok with being your kissing buddy for two nights and then I realized I didn't want that. I didn't want someone who was ok just using me for my body which sounds stupid but I think I deserve better than that. have fun with Madeline

I told you my manager said we couldn't leave for spring break because I didn't want to spend 3 days with my family

I watched more than a full season of One Tree Hill during spring break. and each episode is 40 minutes long. I don't know if I'd rather watch tv than spend time with them or I'm just tired

I told you I could fall in love with you and you said you just wanted to be friends and I said it was fine but it's not

......


I really am sorry. 

HS

4 comments:

  1. This is honest and deep and everything. Like I don't know what all of those were about, but I still felt something when I read them. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. So honest and I like the sass (that doesn't seem like the right word but it's the only one I could come up with) and as far as spring break, LITERALLY SAME I watched two seasons of one tree hill in five days. This made me feel much better about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to be real. love that about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honest and real. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete